With the Electronic Payments of the Municipality of Milos, the interested parties can now:
- To be informed about their confirmed debts to the Municipality.
- To be informed about the identity of the debt through which they will repay electronically (or with the other available channels of the banks cooperating with DIAS).
- To see – print the already issued debt notices as well as their duplicate payments.
- Build and print a new notice grouping debts and use the generated debt ID to pay off their selected debts
- See the card of debtor data kept by the Municipality for them
The connection to the Electronic Payments service is made using your personal codes in taxisnet, when requested by the relevant service-page of the General Secretariat of Information Systems.
The payment of your debt to the cooperating banks and ELTA, through e-banking, phone-banking or any other available service channel of the banks cooperating with DIAS, is done using the Debt ID (25-digit DIAS Code – RF) which is listed in the electronic / printed notice or next to each debt. Only the certified debts associated with his VAT number appear on the debtor card.
See the Table of partner banks and the service channels here .
1) The date of repayment of the debt is considered the date of deposit if it has
held until 14.00. Deposits after 14.00 receive a repayment date the next day.
2) Cash Lists and surcharges are repaid on time if the deposit has
carried out by the closing date indicated on the notice and time 14.00.
3) You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information you enter.
In order for the Citizens to be able to enter the service, it is necessary to have their details, TIN. and D.O.Y. be declared and correctly. For this reason, in case the debtor finds that any of them, in the card of the Municipality, is wrong or wishes to make a change, then he can inform the competent Service for their correction, in the email: esoda @ milos .gr or at 2287360127
For any information and troubleshooting please contact
email: esoda @ milos .gr or at 2287360127